Tickets for ChillOut official events are on sale now. Tickets are available via our ticketing provider Seat Advisor Online (follow the links below).
Tickets may also be purchased at the Corner Shop, 86 Vincent Street, Daylesford:
10am – 4pm from Monday 4 March
10am – 6pm from Friday 8 March
A great success in 2012. Save money and buy your combined ticket for Carnival Day, Bush Dance and Dance Party. Strictly limited numbers at the special price of $95*.
Bush Dance and Dance Party are 18+ only events, so the Big 3 is not suitable for patrons under 18 years.
Bookings for the Slowest Lunch can be done online or by calling the venue, Sault Restaurant. Please call (03) 5348 6555 to book.
Slowest Lunch: $130 SOLD OUT
Tickets for the Bush Dance are $25 and can be pre-purchased online or at the door on the night.
Bush Dance advance purchase: $25* (available until sold out).
This is a licensed event. Persons under 18 years not admitted. No BYO alcohol may be taken into ChillOut Bush Dance.
Tickets for Carnival Day can be pre-purchased online at a discounted price, or pay the full price at the gate on the day.
Carnival Day advance purchase: $20 Adult/$15 Concession*
Carnival Day gate price: $25 Adult/$20 Concession*
Carnival Day under-14s: free when accompanied by an adult
* presentation of a valid concession card required
Limited BYO alcohol may be taken into ChillOut Carnival Day – the maximum allowance per person is 1 x 1 litre cask of wine or 6 pack of canned beer. NO GLASS allowed on site. Security checks will be in place at the door upon entry. BYO Shade structures will have an allocated area and must be registered with ChillOut prior to the day this is to ensure safety for our patrons – please contact ChillOut on 5348 4516.
The ChillOut Dance Party is pre-sale only. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Dance Party advance purchase: $60* (available until sold out).
This is a licensed event. Persons under 18 years not admitted. No BYO alcohol may be taken into ChillOut Dance Party.
Tickets for some other events in the ChillOut program (ChillOut umbrella events) are sold via this website. Check the relevant event listing for details and a link to online booking services where relevant.
DAYLESFORD FOOD AND WINE TRAIN SOLD OUT!
UP DOLLY DIAMOND SOLD OUT!
ROLLER DERBY – TICKETS CAN NOW BE PURCHASED AT THE DOOR OF THE EVENT
HIGH TEA ON CAMP – TICKETS CAN NOW BE PURCHASED AT THE DOOR OF THE EVENT
THE LAUGH OUT LOUD BIG GAY COMEDY & CABARET NIGHT – TICKETS CAN NOW BE PURCHASED AT THE DOOR OF THE EVENT
* A booking fee of $0.55 per ticket applies to tickets purchased online via SeatAdvisor.com.au.
The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the Festival:
ChillOut Daylesford Inc. (‘ChillOut’) reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
1. There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
2. The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
3. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner and concession) require proof of relevant ID that will need to be presented to box office staff at the door before entry. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
4. No-one under 18 admitted to Dance Party, Bush Dance or to licensed areas of other events. Proof of age required. Persons under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
5. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
6. Every patron must have a valid ticket.
7. ChillOut Festival Daylesford Incorporated assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
8. No weapons, glass containers, specified prohibited items or lasers may be taken into ChillOut Bush Dance, Carnival Day or Dance Party.
9. No BYO alcohol may be taken into ChillOut Bush Dance or Dance Party.
10. Limited BYO alcohol may be taken into ChillOut Carnival Day – the maximum allowance per person is 1 x 1 litre cask of wine or 6 pack of canned beer. NO GLASS allowed on site. Security checks will be in place at the door upon entry.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ChillOut does not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the 2012 ChillOut Festival or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, ChillOut’s liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will ChillOut be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
12. You acknowledge that neither ChillOut nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you or your invitees.
13. ChillOut reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
14. You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
15. By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
16. Campanion cards are accepted but must be valid and presented at time of entering venue. Other ID might be requested at the time to verify the user of the card.
Keep this ticket in a safe place and safeguard it as you would money or regular tickets. Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event. The unique bar code on this ticket can only be used once. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries to the event. In the event that duplicate copies appear, the venue or promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to ALL ticket holders.
This ticket is a Tax invoice. The total price of this ticket includes GST if applicable.
Festival organisers work with local community and festival participants to deliver an accessible, welcoming, safe and healthy environment during ChillOut.